Wednesday, June 11, 2008

10-10-10 pics!

ok, got the photos!

less of them are of me running, more of them are of me hanging out after the run. heh.

These are the 2 ladies I couldn't catch. You can see my elbow behind them. Turns out they were both older than me... neither in my age division! I wouldn't have guessed that actually.



Here is me crossing the finish line in a BLAZE OF GLORY!! Note the flared nostrils. I think that means I'm totally serious.





If I were a horse, people would find my flared nostrils totally beautiful. I'm not a mare tho, so I just look silly. Ah well.

I actually saw the photographer taking this shot and stopped shoving frozen yogurt down my throat long enough to smile...



I think Sheryl and Lori were talking about something.

And then there are all the "hanging out photos" where I'm in the shot.

No comments: