Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Lacamas Half pics

Ok, photos are up now!

Here is us doing that warm-up thing at the start line...



I'm not in that pic. The start line photos are kinda a "where's waldo" exercise for me actually. I put together a handy slide show with some of the shots I'm in. Can you find me?



Here are some shots of the pretty views of the course. Note the complete lack of shoulder on the 2-lane rural highway.





And here is me running on the course. This is around mile 11, and I'm feeling pretty derned good. I think you can tell.



And here is my run to the finish line... I think the photographer caught me giving my victory "whoop!" too. heheheh



What a great day that was!

5 comments:

Michi's Human said...

Brilliant

hana said...

Heh, I like your "where's waldo" slide show.

Good work! you look much more energetic at mile 11 than you used to. :)

jacqueline said...

when I was feeling as good as I was at mile 11... I no longer was worried in the slightest about finishing.

my race start pics, I look way less excited... heh.

DeDe said...

You look great! Definitely couldn't hide the fact that you were feeling good and enjoying yourself. I am soooooo signing up for that run next year.

Is that a running skort? I like it! It's so Buff Running Babe.

jacqueline said...

yeah, that one is actually an Adidas tennis skort! Purchased before the running skort boom happened... for playing ultimate frisbee in!

Until recently, it was my only running skort of a more-dignified length.