Friday, September 21, 2007

another dip

Total Distance So Far: 288.5 miles

Since I ran really far on Tuesday, and I have our next group run on Saturday, I was only going to exercise one other time mid-week... and that was last night. I opted for lap swimming again. I've been achy since Tuesday's run (duh), so I thought the swim would feel really good, and I was right!

Here was the workout...
Warm-up: 300m kickboard (flutter kick)
Laps:
* 300m breaststroke
* 150m wait-for-it
* 300m breaststroke
* 100m paddles
* 300m breaststroke
* 150m crawl
* 300m breaststroke
Cool-down: 300m kickboard (flutter kick)

Total: 2200m in an hour.

The outside of my left foot is still very sore today, and still makes it hard to walk. I'm really hoping it heals quickly so I can run the 12 miles tomorrow....

No comments: